If you need help, click on that MD9 logo to go to MD9’s website to schedule a call. If you’re on a tight budget, join our email list to be the first to know when we are offering discounts to MD9 Beta-Testers.
I have a growth rule that I call “The First 3 Rule”. It states that a startup’s first 3 clients, customers or users are going to be people from the founder’s personal network. These are the people you are going to develop case studies around & they are the people who are going to write the testimonials you feature on your website.
One you have this list published to your website, you can start to look at using marketing to acquire new customers with significantly greater ease.
- An about page || example
- A contact us page || example
- A refined process, ideally outlined on your website, if & where applicable || example
- At least 3 case studies || example
- At least 3 testimonials || example
What should you do if you don’t have a single contact interested to pay for your startup idea?
- You need to re-do your market research (my free market research guide is here) to figure out the best way to adjust your offering to be something that is desirable to a group of ready and eager buyers.
- Then re-design your brand based on the data you collected during your market research (my free branding guide is here).
- After this, you can rely on technology to find your first 3 or 3000 users by doing a betaLaunch (here’s my free guide on how to do a successful betaLaunch).
This post was brought to you by Adi Soozin of MD9.co. If you enjoyed this post and would like to see more like this, consider using the affiliate links we include in these posts. They allow us to occasionally earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. This is at no extra cost to you and it supports this website, as well as the composition of future posts, which means we can spend more time writing content. I genuinely recommend everything linked to via this website.
That’s all for now. To stay up to date with my latest posts & guides, follow me on LinkedIn or join the email list.